‘How to create Acanthus leaves’ is the new workbook! (current version 36 pages – 11/2022) You will learn how to design Acanthus leaves. It starts with small elements and goes up to large compositions. 5 tutorials will help you to create the structure of these wonderful decorative plants by yourself. Also rules and design principles will help you get clarity on how to draw these leaves.
In this workbook on acanthus leaves you will find:
• 5 tutorials and practice exercises
• Many leaf variations
• Shadow techniques
• Design principles
• Complex structures
Flourish Variations workbook (37 pages 8/2022) shows you four beautiful and proven flourish variations for each lowercase and uppercase letter (208 ideas). This beautiful collection can give you the right idea for creating flourishes in any situation. You can also practice all the variations effectively to improve the quality of your letters with flourishes.
• Insight into the main flourish shapes and what to look for
• Variable exercises to warm up and improve the oval shape
• Four proven flourish variations for each lowercase letter
• Four proven flourish variations for each uppercase letter
• Exercise template to trace and independently write/draw each letter with flourish
• Guide to look up if you are in need for a specific flourish idea
• Examples of how these flourish ideas work with whole words